January 17, 2020 6:30pm Doors
House of Blues Anaheim, CA
FEATURING TAL WILKENFELD, GLORIA GAYNOR, LINDA PERRY, LZZY HALE, SUZI QUATRO & MORE!
Silent Auction Now Open! Bid HERE
Join us for an evening of celebration and inspiration!
The Women’s International Music Network (the WiMN), proudly announces a stellar array of honorees for the 2020 She Rocks Awards. Paying tribute to women in the music industry, the eighth annual She Rocks Awards will take place at 7:30p.m. on Friday, Jan. 17, 2020, at the House of Blues Anaheim, during the NAMM Show. This high-energy evening includes live music, awards and speeches, celebrity appearances, a fabulous silent auction, amazing gift bags and much more.
The event is open to the public, and tickets can be purchased at sherocksawards.com.
The 2020 She Rocks Awards recipients include:
- Tal Wilkenfeld, chart-topping singer/songwriter and critically acclaimed bassist
- Gloria Gaynor, GRAMMY® Award-winning artist, GRAMMY Hall of Fame inductee, and the legendary voice behind the iconic hit “I Will Survive”
- Linda Perry, GRAMMY, Golden Globe, Critic’s Choice-nominated artist, Songwriter Hall of Fame inductee, multi-platinum producer and former frontwoman for 4 Non Blondes
- Lzzy Hale, GRAMMY Award-winning artist/songwriter and frontwoman for Halestorm
- Suzi Quatro, pioneering bass player, singer, musician and actress who played the role of Leather Tuscadero on Happy Days
- Beatie Wolfe, Singer-songwriter, pioneer of immersive music formats, UN Women role model
- Suzanne D’Addario Brouder, Executive Director of the D’Addario Foundation
- Tara Low, Music-based entrepreneur and editor and founder of Guitar Girl Magazine
- Myrna Sislen, Owner of Middle C Music in D.C., classical guitarist, philanthropist, music educator
- Judy Schaefer, Marketing Director at PRS Guitars
- Ebonie Smith, Founder and President of Gender Amplified, Inc, and Atlantic Records audio engineer and producer
Our hosts for the evening are Lyndsey Parker, music editor at Yahoo Entertainment and co-host of the daily SiriusXM Volume show Volume West, and Mindi Abair, saxophonist/vocalist and two-time GRAMMY nominee.
This year’s opening performers will be Japanese act D_Drive, hosted by Marshall Amplification. Consisting of Seiji and Yuki on guitar, Toshi on bass and Chiiko on drums, they play high energy, instrumental rock music with a combination of jaw-dropping guitars and a fireball rhythm section delivering a unique sound.
See more about each of our 2020 honorees, hosts and performers here.
Gearing up for its eighth consecutive year, the She Rocks Awards pays tribute to women who display leadership and stand out within the music industry, and has become a standard at the NAMM Show. Previous award recipients include Melissa Etheridge, Pat Benatar, The B-52s, Colbie Caillat, Sheila E, Chaka Khan, Ronnie Spector, Orianthi, Lisa Loeb, The Bangles, and many more, plus a collection of role models from all walks of the music and audio industries.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS:
See highlights from the 2019 She Rocks Awards here: