Registration for Believe in Music, the online global celebration of music, is open now! The National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) looks forward to welcoming the international community to gather together on January 20–21, 2022. From artists to music enthusiasts to independent music retailers, everyone is welcome to attend Believe in Music!
- On January 20, tune in live to our global livestream on Believe.TV for exciting artist interviews, captivating live performances and more
- On January 21, the fun continues with live and on-demand education sessions on a variety of topics
- Select sessions and content will be available on-demand from January 22 to January 23
- Registration for the event is free. Register at NAMM Registration.
- See upcoming content at namm.org/attendbelieve.
NAMM President and CEO Joe Lamond will once again take the stage with Herb Trawick of Pensado’s Place as the two resume their positions as co-hosts of the Believe.TV livestream. The action will happen on Thursday, January 20, and will feature live music, industry discussions, artist interviews and a fundraiser for The NAMM Foundation.
Why You Should Attend Believe In Music
With 2022 Believe in Music’s vast offerings of programming and inspiring content, the event is set to attract and inspire a variety of communities. There is guaranteed to be something of interest to everyone!
- Artists and Music Enthusiasts – access exclusive artists performances and interviews
- Exhibitors – reach a world of buyers and influencers
- Independent Retailers – connect with the industry and discover new trends
- Educators – attend music education sessions to advance your teaching expertise
- House of Worship – attend curated worship production education sessions
- Live Event Production – engage in ESTA and ESA-curated programs and education
- Policy – enjoy sessions on US and international policy
- Nonprofit – watch sessions from the Non-Profit Management Institute
- Pro Audio – participate in TEC Tracks, AES and A3E sessions
- Students – develop your career and skillset through GenNext programming
Learn more HERE