Girl Connected, a multilevel platform that provides the necessary framework towards professional success, inspiration and growth have finally opened the applications for a mentorship program out of Toronto, Canada. The program’s main focuses will include music business and administration, event production, touring, public relations, brand building, digital marketing & more.
Kicking off in January 2020, the Girl Connected Mentorship Program will provide up to 20 aspiring female professionals the chance to participate in a year-long one-on-one mentorship with an industry-giant based on their field of interest, professional ambitions and goals. Fields of interest you can chose as an applicant are:
- Music Business & Administration
- Media Broadcasting & Public Relations
- Event Production & Touring
- Artist Management & Brand Building
- Digital Marketing & Online Platforms
- Label Services
Applications are now being accepted via www.beagirlconnected.com, with two easy steps.
1. Submit your expression of interest (email) on the website.
2. You will receive a link to start your application.
Deadline to submit application is November 14, 2019 at midnight EST.