An incredible opportunity for emerging Black music creators is back for the second year. The Recording Academy and GRAMMY Museum are excited to open applications for the Quinn Coleman Memorial Scholarship.
Not only does this groundbreaking scholarship offer financial support; it’s also a gateway to invaluable career development and an immersive internship program designed with Black college students in mind.
Five currently-enrolled college students from across the country will each receive an incredible bundle of benefits, including:
- A $1,000 tuition scholarship
- Two $250 book/equipment stipends
- A $500 interview prep stipend
- Access to financial and emotional well-being seminars
- Paid Spring internships at the Recording Academy or Latin Recording Academy that will begin in January 2024
Applications are due October 6, 2023
Everyone is encouraged to share this opportunity with students in your network. Together, we honor Quinn Coleman’s legacy and inspire future musical excellence. For more information and submit your application, visit: Quinn Coleman Memorial Fund – GRAMMY Museum.