The Women’s International Music Network (the WiMN) is proud to announce the honorees for the 2018 She Rocks Awards, which will take place on January 26, 2018, at the House of Blues Anaheim in Anaheim, CA.
The sixth annual event pays tribute to women in the music industry. WiMN founder Laura B. Whitmore says, “We look forward to formally recognizing our 2018 honorees at the upcoming She Rocks Awards. From manufacturers to musicians, our She Rocks honorees of 2018 span all corners of our industry, and we can’t wait to join with them in this year’s celebration of women in music.”
The 2018 She Rocks Awards recipients include:
- Karla Redding-Andrews, Executive Director for The Otis Redding Foundation
- Exene Cervenka, vocalist for the iconic punk band, X
- Amberly Crouse-Knox, Senior Director of Creative and Business Development for BMG Production Music
- Jean Millington Adamian, June Millington and Brie Darling, of the pioneering all-female American rock band, Fanny
- Candace Stewart, Studio Manager, EastWest Studios in Hollywood
- Dawn Birr, Channel Manager for the Americas, Sennheiser Business Solutions
- Fabi Reyna, Founder and Editor of She Shreds Media
- Vanessa Mering, Marketing Manager, HARMAN Professional
- Kristy Porter, Guitar Center’s Director of Merchandising, General Accessories & Media
Additional honoree announcements to come.
Use code ‘SAVE10‘ and receive $10 off your She Rocks Awards tickets! Offer ends December 15, 2017. Tickets can be purchased here.
If you have any inquiries here you could contact us at our website.