2018 SHE ROCKS AWARDS!
Friday, January 26, 2018
The House of Blues Anaheim, Anaheim CA
6:30pm – 10:00pm
(middle row): Vanessa Mering, Amberly Crouse-Knox, Candace Stewart, Dawn Birr
(bottom row): Fabi Reyna; Karla Redding-Andrews, Kristy Porter
The Women’s International Music Network (the WiMN), proudly announces the 2018 She Rocks Awards honorees. Paying tribute to women in the music industry, the sixth annual She Rocks Awards at the NAMM Show will debut at its new home, the House of Blues Anaheim, on Friday, Jan. 26, 2018 at 6:30p.m.
The 2018 She Rocks Awards recipients include:
- Lisa Loeb, Platinum-selling singer-songwriter, touring artist, author, and philanthropist
- Karla Redding-Andrews, Executive Director for The Otis Redding Foundation
- Exene Cervenka, vocalist for the iconic punk band, X
- Amberly Crouse-Knox, Senior Director of Creative and Business Development, BMG Production Music
- Jean Millington Adamian, June Millington and Brie Darling, of the pioneering all-female American rock band, Fanny
- Candace Stewart, Studio Manager, EastWest Studios in Hollywood
- Dawn Birr, Channel Manager for the Americas, Sennheiser Business Solutions
- Fabi Reyna, Founder and Editor of She Shreds Media
- Vanessa Mering, Marketing Manager, HARMAN Professional
- Kristy Porter, Guitar Center’s Director of Merchandising, General Accessories & Media
Additional honoree announcements to come.
Gearing up for its sixth consecutive year, the She Rocks Awards pays tribute to women who display leadership and stand out within the music industry, and has become a standard at the NAMM Show. Previous award recipients include female industry leaders such as Colbie Caillat, Ronnie Spector, Sheila E, The Bangles, Shirley Manson, Esperanza Spalding, Chaka Khan, Jennifer Batten, Karmin, Orianthi, Dinah Gretsch, Craigie Zildjian, and more.
The She Rocks Awards brings together industry professionals, music icons, artists, fans and media to celebrate women in music. This high-energy evening includes live music, awards and speeches, celebrity appearances, a fabulous silent auction, food and beverages, giveaways, amazing gift bags and more!