Join the Women’s International Music Network, Music Biz Besties and WeWork for #SheRocksIt
A live panel and networking mixer exploring the careers of women in the music business.
Spearheaded by the Women’s International Music Network founder and She Rocks Awards producer Laura B. Whitmore, this panel of dynamic women in music will dig into the stories behind their successful careers and share tips and insights on what it takes to make it in the music biz.
Then join us for a networking mixer as we eat, drink, enjoy live music, and make connections!
WEDNESDAY, JULY 17, 2019 WeWork One Nashville Place, 150 4th Avenue N., 20th Floor, Nashville, TN 6:30pm – 8:30pm panel first, mixer follows
- Laura B. Whitmore, moderator, marketer, journalist, producer
- Heather Youmans, PR & Communications Manager, Fender
- Katherine Forbes, Founder, Designing the Row
- Heather Findlay, artist, co-lead She Rocks Secret Sari Dress Campaign
- Ashley Moyer, Publicity Manager, Rounder Records
- Bebe Evans, Director of Touring, CDB, Inc.
- Brooke Ivey, Corporate and Special Events, APA Agency
- Gloria Green, Asst Professor, Dept of Recording Industry, College of Media and Entertainment, Middle Tennessee State University
Space is Limited.
You must RSVP below to attendYour donation helps us present events like this! Please donate $5 or $10 and support the WiMN. THE GUEST LIST FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED.