Are you an emerging leader in the music products industry? Apply for a SWIM Fund scholarship to attend The 2020 #NAMMShow! The Smart Women in Music (SWIM) Fund NAMM Show scholarship program seeks to support women with goals to connect, support and grow as professionals and leaders, and contribute to the development of the music products industry. The SWIM Meet at The 2019 #NAMMShow featured Eva Gardner, bassist for Pink, and Arnetta Johnson, who played trumpet for Beyonce. This is a great opportunity for more women in the Music Products Industry to attend the NAMM Show and receive financial support ($1,000) and mentorship. DEADLINE TO APPLY IS OCTOBER 4TH.
- Women who have at least three years of experience working in the music products industry and seek opportunities to expand their leadership and professional competencies
- Applicants should model the mission of SWIM to Connect/Support/Grow opportunities for themselves and all women in the Music Products Industry
- Priority is given to women who have not attended a NAMM Show to provide an educational and NAMM emersion experience. See requirements of attendees
- Must work for a NAMM member company.
- Participate in at least four Idea Center sessions
- Attend at least two NAMM Breakfast sessions
- Three hours of job shadowing at The NAMM Show with SWIM-affiliated women leaders
- Attendance at the SWIM Meet reception; scholarship recipients will be recognized
- Submit a final report that summarizes activities and take-aways from The NAMM Show attendance; scholarship will be paid upon submission and review of this report.
Learn more about SWIM and the scholarship requirements HERE.