Date(s) - 03/17/2022 - 06/03/2022
The Ranch Saloon
This high-energy evening will include live music performances, awards and speeches, celebrity appearances, a fabulous online silent auction, and much more. A VIP gift box is also available, the ultimate She Rocks experience for those viewing the live stream from home. All packages and tickets are available for purchase now.
The 2022 She Rocks Awards recipients include:
- Dionne Warwick – Six-time GRAMMY® and Lifetime Achievement Award recipient, multi-platinum iconic singer, actress, television host, former UN Goodwill Ambassador and interior designer with her own WG Design Lab
- Meredith Brooks – singer-songwriter and guitarist celebrating the 25th anniversary of her single, “Bitch”
- Carmen Vandenberg – lead guitarist and one half of the GRAMMY®-nominated rock duo BONES UK, sponsored by Blackstar
- MILCK – singer/songwriter, leading advocate for women’s rights and celebrated role model within the music industry
- Yvette Young – guitarist and front-woman for the math rock band Covet, sponsored by Sweetwater
- EveAnna Manley – president, Manley Laboratories aka “The Tube Chick”
- Sherri Chung – Award-winning film and TV composer and Governor of the Music Branch of the Television Academy
- Leslie Gaston-Bird – mixer, sound editor, author and a champion of diversity in the audio industry
- Lyndsey Parker – She Rocks Awards co-host and Yahoo Entertainment Music Editor, SiriusXM host and author
- Julie Robbins – CEO of effects pedal manufacturer Earthquaker Devices
- Kerry Fiero – Adjunct Professor at San Francisco State University, Founder of Girl Power Music Conference (Berkeley)
Surprise guests and performances as well!
Hosted by PRS Guitars, this year’s opening performer will be Canada’s own Platinum Award-winning singer/songwriter/guitarist, T
The landmark 10-Year Anniversary event is co-hosted by former She Rocks Awards honoree Lzzy Hale, world-renowned frontwoman of the GRAMMY®-winning rock band Halestorm and host of the AXS TV original series A Year In Music joining fellow AXS host Katie Daryl, the acclaimed executive producer of highly-rated AXS Network and digital series The Top Ten Revealed and At Home and Social. In fact, Daryl sat down with Dionne Warwick on March 17, to discuss the trailblazer’s legendary career and her upcoming She Rocks Awards. Additionally, Yahoo Entertainment/SiriusXM’s Lynds
“She Rocks has some truly iconic recipients this year, including Dionne Warwick, who I recently had the pleasure of interviewing,” Katie Daryl added. “I am so proud to be a part of this special event alongside my fellow AXS TV star Lzzy Hale, and cannot wait to celebrate 10 years of She Rocks and all of the influential women who make the music industry continually move forward and innovate.”
Lzzy Hale said, “I’m so honored that the She Rocks Awards have asked me yet again to host the show, along with Katie Daryl, from another adventure of mine, my AXS TV family. I look forward to celebrating the power of women in the music business and the communion of the sistership we share.”
She Rocks Awards founder Laura B. Whitmore comments, “It’s been my pleasure to honor amazing women in music and audio for 10 years! This year’s show will inspire and energize all, both in person and via our livestream. I’m thrilled to kick things off with our announcement of these iconic performers. They are true groundbreakers!”
The She Rocks Awards pays tribute to women who display leadership and stand out within the music industry, and has become a standard at the NAMM Show. Previous award recipients include: Melissa Etheridge, Pat Benatar, Gloria Gaynor, The B-52s, Suzi Quatro, Colbie Caillat, Sheila E, Chaka Khan, Ronnie Spector, Orianthi, Lisa Loeb, The Bangles, the Go-Go’s, Cherie Currie of the Runaways, Cindy Blackman Santana, Margaret Cho, Amy Lee and many more, plus a collection of role models from all walks of the music and audio industries.
The 2022 She Rocks Awards is sponsored by Positive Grid, Sweetwater, PRS Guitars, Reverb.com, Shure, Roland, Berklee College of Music, Blackstar, D’Addario, D’Angelico, dw Drums, Fishman, Gator Cases, Gibson, iZotope, 108 Rock Star Guitars, Korg, Levy’s, MAC Cosmetics, NAMM, Soundgirls, Taylor, Tech 21, WRiiG, Zildjian, AXS TV, Parade, Future Publishing, Guitar World, Musicradar and Guitar Girl Magazine. For information regarding She Rocks Awards sponsorship opportunities, please contact email@example.com.
Learn more about the She Rocks Awards, purchase tickets and find out how to watch the live stream the evening of the Awards, at sherocksawards.com. Watch Katie Daryl’s insightful sitdown with 2022 Honoree Dionne Warwick HERE.
About The Women’s International Music Network (WiMN)
Founded in 2012, the Women’s International Music Network unites women who work within all facets of the music and audio industries. With theWiMN.com as its hub, the WiMN provides a community for women within the industry while enriching their careers and musical experiences through networking and sharing. The Women’s International Music Network produces the She Rocks podcast, the LIVE: Front & Center web series, WiMN She Rocks Spotlight Showcase Series and the She Rocks Awards, and is founded by music industry veteran Laura B. Whitmore. For more information, visit www.thewimn.com.