Our founder, Laura B. Whitmore moderated a dynamic panel of women in the music industry during TEC Tracks at Summer NAMM 2017. Audio pros that disrupt gender norms who discuss why they have been so successful, what has been their biggest challenges, and what can we as an industry do to encourage more women to join the ranks of audio professionals. Hosted by Electronic Musician magazine.
“Women In Audio Sound Off” panelists are:
- Piper Payne, Mastering Engineer and President SF Chapter of the Recording Academy
- Catherine Vericolli, Owner, Fivethirteen Recording
- Samantha Pink, VP of OPS, KMC
- Karrie Keyes, Monitor Engineer for Pearl Jam and co-founder of Soundgirls
- Kimberly Rosen, Mastering Engineer, Knack Mastering
You can watch the entire panel discussion below!