Thursday, May 2, 2019 at Live Nation in Hollywood, CA. Please RSVP below.
1800 N. Highland Ave, Los Angeles, CA
Doors: 5:45pm, panel begins at 6:30pm, mixer follows
- Laura B. Whitmore, marketer, journalist, producer
- Starr Parodi, recording artist/composer/President, Alliance for Women Film Composers
- Ursula Kneller, Universal Music Group, Process Innovation
- Kathryn Bostic, award-winning composer, pianist, vocalist and producer
- Malina Moye, guitarist, actress, singer/songwriter
- Pamela Burga, Manager, Diversity & Belonging – Live Nation Entertainment
- Emily Simonitsch, SVP, Booking – Southwest at Live Nation Entertainment
Your donation helps us present events like this! Please donate $5 or $10 and support the WiMN.
THE GUEST LIST FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED.
Please join us for our ASCAP EXPO Showcase on May 3 at Live House in Hollywood.
RSVP to our Guest List HERE.