Date(s) - 11/13/2018
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
SoundGirls will be hosting a seminar on sexual harassment with Kim Warnick, Music Program Director who has served as an educator in Boston Public Schools, facilitating workshops on rape and sexual assault.
To REGISTER, click here.
The seminar will cover:
- What is sexual harassment? What does it look like?
- What is legal definition vs unwelcoming (but not illegal) work environment?
- What can I do if it’s already happening to me at work?
- What can I do if it’s already happening to someone else at my workplace?
- How can we proactively address this issue?
- How can we be involved in this broader culture change?
Kim Warnick is a sexual violence prevention and response expert with program design, project management, and communications experience in corporate, start-up, and nonprofit organizations. She designed and leads the #HereForTheMusic campaign at Calling All Crows to prevent sexual harassment and violence in the live music industry. She has a specific interest in workplace sexual violence and helping companies to be proactive in creating safer working conditions for all employees.