Date(s) - 06/26/2019
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Microsoft Conference Center
Get tickets here: www.eventbrite.com
About this Event
Who is LBTQWomen?
We are a network/movement which was founded a couple of years ago to address the lack of visible lesbian, bisexual, transgender and queer women, not just in the workplace but also in society as a whole. The repeated conversation of ‘where are the out women?’ was something which needed a proactive and structured approach to answering.
We created a digital platform that allows our community to connect with other active members via our OUTDirectory, as well as offering mentoring programs and organizing networking events in London, Seattle, Paris and New York. This June 26th conference will be our first (of many) global programs, as we grow, so will our efforts…join us!
The Inaugural LBTQWomen Conference, hosted at Microsoft at 11 Times Square, New York City, on June 26th, 2019—WorldPride Week in New York. It is an all-day conference that will provide a rare and unique opportunity for all women to connect, champion, and celebrate.
- Registration starts at 8:30 AM, with programming beginning at 9:30 AM.
- Microsoft’s building security requires photo ID to be shown before being allowed up to the 6th floor conference space.
- Conference will end at 5:30 PM, followed by a 90 minute cocktail reception.
- Food will be provided throughout the day.
- Speaker details can be found at lbtqwomen.org